A Trip to Borobudur Temple

Four years ago, I and my classmates visited Borobudur Temple. We went to Borobudur temple by bus. We left our school at nine o’clock. It took us 24 hours to arrive there. I arrived there at nine o’clock the next day. Along the road, we saw many vehicles, unique houses, prominent buildings, and some other tourists.

After we arrived at the Borobudur temple, one of my teachers went to buy tickets. After we waited him for a moment we entered into Borobudur temple area. Then we went up to the top of the temple. Borobudur temple was built at Budur Village, Magelang, Jawa Tengah by Syailendra Dynasty. Borobudur Temple is the biggest temple in the world. It has 504 statues and 1.400 reliefs. From the top of the temple we can see such beautiful scenery. I and my friends went around the temple together. Finally, after having some visits, we should go to the hotel to stay and continue our study tour the next day.

We felt tired that day but we felt so happy to visit Borobudur temple which is well-known as one of the greatest legacies Indonesia has ever had. I hope the temple can be loved by all of the visitors and the government.

Before going home we thought about filling our stomachs and resting for a while after getting tired of traveling to Borobudur temple, this restaurant is famous for its orangutan statues and antique cars. We really enjoyed lunch while taking photos at the available spots.


In the afternoon. After one hour drive, my friend and me arrived at the beach. Parang tritis was a beautiful beach. It was holiday, so many people came to Parangtritis to spent their time.

After we parked our bus my friend and me walked to the seashore. We took of our shoes and walked on the sand. I could feel the soft sand under my feet. It was a fun to walk on the sand. The wind blew softly at Parang Tritis. And the sun shone quite bright on the sky. But there were some cloud on the sky.

We saw the wave rolling beautifully on the sea. A lot of people already swam at the beach. My friend and me did not bring another clothes, so we could not swim. But my friend and me still can enjoyed the the beach. We walked on the beach and touched the water. The water of the sea is cold. Actually I wanted to swim. But my friend din’t agree because we did not bring another clothes.

Then we stopped at one of the food seller at the beach. We bought coconuts for the drink. It was so delicious. It was the best to drink coconuts at the beach

Komentar